Indianapolis, Indiana | Information Technology
As Civic Champs continues to grow, we are looking to bring on a lead mobile engineer with a focus on React Native and cross-platform development. Our application continues to evolve and expand, with many projects both on mobile and the web geared to help nonprofits and their volunteers make an even greater impact. As our lead mobile engineer, you will work collaboratively with stakeholders across the entire company, from sales to product and design. You will be responsible for helping to craft a product roadmap and for ensuring our applications can deliver the best-in-class user experience.
- The ability to work independently and with other engineers to develop new, user experience-focused features, and provide support for existing systems and applications.
- Collaborate with designers, other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product using the best technologies.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning projects.
- Participate in code review, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- Comfort working in a fast high-iteration startup environment with high levels of ambiguity, autonomy, and shifting requirements