Customer Experience Specialist | Indianapolis, IN
As Customer Experience (CX) Specialist, you will join our CX team to ensure the success of clients as they adopt and grow with the Codelicious course catalog. In this role you will cultivate a deep understanding of how our customers can best use our course catalog, not only in individual classrooms, but across entire school districts. You will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, advocating for what is best for our customers.
The ideal candidate is engaging and empathetic, with a propensity for building lasting customer relationships. You’ve worked hands-on in a CX capacity and are comfortable interacting with clients and resolving conflict (sometimes on the fly). We are looking for a confident team-player to join us as we work to empower educators across the country to bring computer science to their students.
- Carry out the customer experience strategy and implement changes recommended by the Manager Customer Experience.
- Collaborate with the Manager Customer Experience to analyze insights, outcomes, and sentiment collected from customer feedback. You’ll also deliver those learnings in monthly meetings.
- Monitor overall customer experience to ensure customer success, retention, and growth.
- Collect and respond to customer feedback while consistently bringing creative solutions to the team on how to improve the overall customer experience.
- Manage customer inquiries and assure alignment with internal communications and work streams within Hubspot Service Hub to ensure we are meeting our customers where they need us (and solving problems quickly and efficiently).
- Coordinate with the sales team as they take existing customers through the buyer’s journey.
- Arrange conduct and support new customer onboarding and training (both in-person and virtually).
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role (education experience a plus)
- Collaborative and consultative professional with strong relationship-building skills
- Technically-savvy, with the ability (and appetite) to quickly understand new products and solutions
- Strong written communication skills, preferably with experience in a marketing role
- Experienced presenter, comfortable with introducing new technology and concepts in one-on-one and group settings
- Engaging and empathetic individual who is relentless about providing a stellar customer experience (and handles tough situations with the same vigor)
- Comfort using software like HubSpot Service Hub and Trello