Director of Curriculum and Content | Indianapolis, IN
Codelicious is looking for a Director of Curriculum and Content to spearhead the development of the curriculum and content we deliver to our customers. This position impacts the direction of the company, being ultimately responsible for the realization of our product catalog, from ideation to deployment, and overseeing the process we take to get there.
As Director of Curriculum and Content, you will oversee our Curriculum Development team, working closely with the Manager of Curriculum Development and the product delivery team to deliver high-quality curriculum to Codelicious customers.
- Work directly with our CEO to plan and coordinate the evolution of our curriculum roadmap.
- Develop and lead the Codelicious curriculum team, including hiring, managing, and retaining a talented team of curriculum writers.
- Enable the curriculum team to reach their goals by providing them the strategy, tools, guidance, coaching, and support needed to succeed.
- Lead cross-functional relationships with Operations, Sales, and Marketing and Technology to ensure they’re knowledgeable about the changes and enhancements to our product and product delivery.
- Lead product roadmap development by prioritizing curriculum enhancements
- Leverage best practices in the product management lifecycle including use of specifications, roadmaps, timelines, and release strategies to ensure delivery of a high-quality product
- Define, collect, and escalate product feedback to identify product enhancement opportunities in curriculum and technology from customer communications
- Attend State and National Education Administrator conferences, consortiums, and speaking engagements on behalf of Codelicious. Debrief leadership team after each engagement. (Approximately 10% travel, weighted in the fall/spring)
- Lead engagement and promotional opportunities with national STEM education organizations.
- 5+ years of hands-on leadership experience as a manager of people and products
- Proficient in product management best practices
- Domain experience in Edtech and building curriculum
- A drive to succeed