Full Stack Developer | Indianapolis, IN
All Codelicious positions are currently remote due to COVID-19.
Codelicious is seeking a growth-minded developer to join our Product & Technology team. As Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with a small group of engineers to develop, iterate, and enhance our curriculum delivery application.
In this role, you’ll help us efficiently deliver computer science curriculum to K-12 students across the country. If empowering young people to learn fundamental skills like critical thinking and problem-solving through computer science lessons sounds appealing, we hope you’ll consider this role.
The right candidate is an experienced developer who values teamwork and the power of a positive attitude. You’re confident in your technical abilities and open to learning new technologies. We’re looking for a team-player to help us deliver a high-quality experience for K-12 educators across the country.
- Contribute to development of a curriculum delivery application
- Develop both front and back-end application features
- Implement designs in a React front-end according to brand and design guidelines
- Provide insights on technical limitations and advocate ideas to team leads
- Work in an agile environment
- Coordinate with design to implement features to design spec
- Proficiency with Github and contributing to code bases with multiple developers
- Proven technical aptitude
- Openness to asking for help when challenges become blockers
- Growth mindset and the ability to listen & collaborate with others
- Comfort with independently translating designs and mock ups to developed features