Product Delivery Specialist | Indianapolis, IN
We’re looking for a Product Delivery Specialist to join our Product team. As Product Delivery Specialist, you will work with a team of curriculum writers as they create, update, and deliver clear, straightforward, and engaging curriculum for educators across the country. You’ll oversee all curriculum releases/upgrades and customer delivery projects, ensuring our team delivers results efficiently and on-time. You’ll collaborate with the Product Team Lead to manage our curriculum database and product release schedule.
The ideal candidate is an experienced project manager with an active interest in education technology. You’re a natural team player who can easily break down large projects into actionable items and lead a team to complete those items within set timelines.
- Provide planning and project management for all curriculum upgrades/releases and customer delivery projects. This includes creating work plans, scheduling/coordinating internal resources, setting goals & priorities, ensuring deliverables are met, reporting project status, and tracking & resolving issues.
- Guarantee on-time delivery of curriculum orders to all customers by providing project oversight to ensure all pieces of the customer order come together.
- Establish and iterate on process management as it pertains to curriculum development and product delivery.
- Contribute to the curriculum development process by ensuring activity guidelines are met, managing the course library, developing syllabi, conducting quality control checks, and testing new products and product upgrades.
- Serve as primary contact for curriculum project and process issues and determine which need to be escalated to the Product Team Lead.
- As needed, serve as customer liaison for curriculum delivery updates
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in creating strategic project plans and overseeing execution and delivery of successful products
- Ability to break down large projects into actionable items for cross-functional teams (curriculum developers, technical experts, designers, etc)
- Experience with process management, including creating and iterating processes that increase team efficiency and success
- Strong time management, prioritization, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills
- Attention to detail to ensure content and products meet internal guidelines
- Mastery of collaboration tools such as the Google Suite, Trello, and Slack