Client Success Manager | Indianapolis, IN
If you have a passion for building trust and rapport with clients, we have a great opportunity for you! hc1 is kicking-off a Customer Success program offering high-visibility and ownership of daily operations with our customers. The identified candidate will have an opportunity to build the foundations of hc1’s approach to Client Success, and gain tremendous exposure to internal and external SaaS operations!
How we will make an impact:
hc1 is focused on improving lives with high-value care. Our unique machine learning algorithms transform laboratory data into personalized healthcare insights. As an AWS Partner Network organization, our cloud-based software organizes live data (including lab results, genomics, and medications) to deliver solutions that ensure the right patient gets the right test and the right prescription.
- Partner with existing customers to identify issues and/or opportunities within our product offerings
- Liaise ticket escalations to internal stakeholders, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance customer experience
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services
- Drive product adoption and ensure customers are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value; educate clients on new features and releases
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- 3 years of client-facing experience in a SaaS organization
- 1 year of consulting experience, or 1 year of experience in a startup / high-growth environment
- Impeccable work ethic, self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, start-up experience
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards