Sales Executive | Indianapolis, IN
hc1 is seeking a consultative sales expert with expertise within the Clinical Laboratory domain. This newly created Director of Sales (or High-Value Care) will be instrumental in driving an enterprise sales process and contribute directly to the company’s growth strategy. You will manage the full lifecycle of the sales processes for the hc1 platform within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who thrives under pressure, has exceptional networking and client acquisition skills, and can close deals.
How we will make an impact:
hc1 is focused on improving lives with high-value care. Our unique machine learning algorithms transform laboratory data into personalized healthcare insights. As an AWS Partner Network organization, our cloud-based software organizes live data (including lab results, genomics, and medications) to deliver solutions that ensure the right patient gets the right test and the right prescription.
- Penetrate current and prospective clinical lab accounts and build effective relationships at the C-level
- Customer centric sales approach. Adapt and understand customers needs and how best to address within defined industry with our High-Value solutions
- Ability to initiate business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with limited guidance
- Develop and manage productive long-term relationships and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Deal formulation, negotiation, and contract development
- Accurately forecast, grow and manage a deal pipeline
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our value proposition, products, and capabilities.
- National travel up to 50%
- 3+ years experience selling in healthcare industry and/or a high-level consultative clinical lab data management product (LIMS)
- Consistent track record in closing large enterprise deals within clinical laboratories
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and articulate as well as present to C-Level executives
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Experience with selling new solutions and computing platforms to Enterprise customers
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, building pipelines, and closing business