Software Engineer | Carmel, IN
A Full-stack Software Engineer is a highly-contributing member of the Engineering Team who develops and maintains Components and Microservices for the Lumavate Library. The Lumavate Library provides users of Lumavate’s no-code platform with all of the visual elements and integrations they’ll need to build apps. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to embrace a constant willingness to learn, solve problems, communicate effectively, and move quickly.
- Work collaboratively in an agile team to develop and maintain Components and Microservices in the Lumavate Library.
- Write clean, stable, and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Follow documented engineering and security practices.
- Actively receives and provides constructive feedback during code reviews.
- Stay up-to-date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their use when it makes sense.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in a SaaS-based environment.
- High proficiency in Angular or Python and using a Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Experience working and thriving in a high growth, fast-paced tech company.
- Excellent communication skills around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with engineering and other parts of the organization.
- Relentlessly positive attitude, willingness to learn, strong sense of humor, operates with a sense of urgency, and believes in working hard and having fun.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or relevant work experience.
- Bonus: Practical experience with Docker containerization, Flask, or SQLAlchemy.